Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people.
We strive to bring you comfort and peace of mind throughout this process, drawing on our extensive experience with conveyancing throughout New South Wales, having represented both buyers and sellers of property for all types and sizes.
Selling a Property
If you’re selling, we can draw up a contract that works for you and your particular requirements. We’ll also arrange all of the necessary documentation and liaise with your agent in regard to auctions or purchase enquiries.
Purchasing a Property
If you’re purchasing we can read through the contract thoroughly to make sure there are no hidden conditions that will act against your interests. We’ll also negotiate to make sure that the contract is fair and suits your needs throughout the property transaction.
We can also offer assistance in all other areas of property law, including:
- Buying or selling any interests in property by private treaty or at public auction
- Duty and tax implications of acquiring or disposing of property involved
- Strata, precinct and community title
- Rural land and water licences
- Title searches and land enquiries
- Subdivisions, partitioning of land and property developments
- Building contracts
- Neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes
Experienced Local Conveyancers
You should have the best people looking after what is likely to be one of the biggest investments you make in your life. We can help guide you through the process.
Talk to our friendly Property Law & Conveyancing team today