Our dedicated lawyers will help you to get the support you need to relieve some of the financial burden of your incident, so you can concentrate on getting better as quickly as possible.
We can advise and represent you if you have a viable claim as a result of:
- Motor vehicle accident
- Workplace accident
- Accidents in public or private places
- Not able to work due to illness or injury
- Medical negligence
It’s important you act as soon as you can after your incident, as every claim type must be made within a specific time limit.
Our first steps will be to assess the merit of the claim, and determine if we will be able to prove that your injuries were indeed caused by the fault of another party. With this in mind, it’s a great idea to compile any evidence you have to assist with this process.
If the claim can’t be settled, it will proceed to a hearing where the judge or tribunal will decide if the other party is liable for your losses and if so, how much.
As your legal representatives, we will advise you of your rights and, where required, assist you throughout the entire process – from preliminary advice to witness interviews and court representation.
What to do if you’ve been in an accident
- Seek medical attention immediately
- Get full details of the other parties involved
- Get full details of witnesses
- If you’re able, take photos of the place/situation
- If appropriate and the accident is serious, report it to the police
- Seek legal advice as soon as you can, to understand your obligations and rights
Here at Ryan & Seton Lawyers we are committed to taking the time to understand your needs, so we can tailor an approach and solution that suits you best. So you can be confident that you will receive sound practical legal advice specific that is focused on delivering you the best outcome possible.
To chat with one of our team about your incident, please get in touch today so we can ensure you get your claim in before the time limit expires.