If you require representation in Court, we can help.
We have experience appearing in various Courts such as the Local Court, District Court, Supreme Court, Land & Environment Court, Federal Court and Family Court as well as a range of Tribunals such as the Consumer, Trader & Tenancy Tribunal and Administrative Decisions Tribunal.
There are many, many types of matters in which you may require representation but the most common that we come across with our clients are in the Local Court and include:
- Criminal matters including summary prosecutions and committal hearings.
- Apprehended violence orders (AVOs).
- Traffic offences such as driving while suspended and driving in a manner dangerous.
- Drink driving offences (for novice, special, low, medium and high range PCA offences).
- Licence appeals.
- Small claims under $10,000.
- Civil matters with claims of up to $100,000.
- Coronial inquests and inquiries.
- Interim family law matters.
Talk to our friendly team today